Library Access Protocols
You must comply with the following safety protocols – compliance will be monitored and breaches will be escalated for further action:
- If you are unwell, please do not come on campus or access the Library
- Ensure you swipe in individually, do not tailgate
- Hand sanitiser is available at multiple points around the Library
- Single study carrels are available for booking here
- Exercise the ‘pick it up, put it down’ principle if you are removing items from the collection shelves. These items should be placed on the tables located in collection areas, and not returned to the shelves.