Our Special Collections diarists include:
- MSS 64 - William Hilton Saunders, who enlisted at the Coo-ee march in Wongarbon 1915.
- MSS 183 - Sir General Vernon Ashton Sturdee and his father Colonel Alfred Hobart Sturdee, who landed at Gallipoli together 25 April 1915 and were there until the evacuation and both survived the war.
- MSS 354 - George Hugh Morrison, who died on the western front in Belgium in 1917 age 21 (a year after his older brother age 26 died in France).
- MSS 140 - Major Arthur Leeman Fulton, who died in France 7 August 1916.
- MSS 364 - Willie Neville Majoribanks Chester.
Find out more in our WWI Diaries Research Guide. View the digitised diaries here.